Air Liner 50mm Vittoria
Punctures are no more an issue with Air-Liner, the ultimate run-flat insert for mountain bike tires. Air-Liner is a foam-based insert for tubeless tires designed for run-flat riding. Re-usable and easy to set up, Air-Liner protects the rim, increases the grip and prevents pinch flats. Advantages are countless:
- Allows for 1 hour run-flat riding
- Easy to set up
- Durable - up to 2.000 km life span
- Increased tire and rim protection
- Absorbs high-frequence vibrations - comfort increased
Air-Liner allows for run-flat riding thanks to the new-generation polymer is made with, which makes the insert very solid and elastic at the same time.
Air-Liner is available in multiple sizes:
- Size S – Cross-Country / Marathon – from 1.9” to 2.2”
- Size M – All Mountain / Enduro – from 2.25” to 2.5”
- Size L – Enduro / Plus – from 2.5” to 2.7”
- Size XL – Plus / Fat – from 2.7” to 4.0”
- Air-Liner can be used on both standard wheels and tubeless-ready wheels, with both tubeless and tubeless-ready tires, and with any type of sealant – preferably without ammonia. In addition, it fits any type of valve for tubeless.